RE: Freesat series record vs TIVO Season pass

The humax freesat HD box, has a schedule button that lists all the
program names that you've got on season pass.  It also shows the last
time/next time that the show was on.

I'm not sure it keeps going, I've been keeping an eye on for a while
though, and not missed anything yet.

For example rightnow by schedule shows "The Inbetweeners 18/06
-E4".  As
far as I know if the show was to start playing out again (maybe only on
E4) it would start recoding again.

"Hotel Babylon" on the other hand shows 17/09 - BBC HD.

Hope that helps, if not quite a definitive answer.  One tip though, the
Humax HD box is really good!  I feel sorry for my mum whos stuck with
Sky+

Rob