Re: My HA website

  • Subject: Re: My HA website
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 09:04:02 -0000

The Way 2 Call was a bit of a fluke - Homeseer (HS) only supports a
limited=
number of modems for it's own use and I use HS for the caller ID data. I t=
hink they normally sell for a couple of hundred dollars but, by chance,
som=
eone in the UK was selling a load of them on ebay for about =A320 which is
=
where I picked mine up from.

Previously I was using a Zoom 3025 modem which worked but didn't always
get=
the caller ID. The Way 2 Call is far better and rarely drops a number but =
I think without HS it might be a pain to setup as it's not a 'traditional'
=
modem. Does lot's more apparantley but never looked into it.

Cheers
Kevin

ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Robert Chasmer" <ukha@...> wrote:

> kw1816 wrote on 02 September 2009 13:47
> > I've finally got round to knocking together a website to document
my
> own
> > HA setup based around Homeseer/Mainlobby.
> >=20
> > If you have a few spare minutes, have a peek at
> http://www.kw1816.co.uk
> > <http://www.kw1816.co.uk>  and let me
know what you think. I'm open to