Re: Mac mini ram upgrades - anyone tried it?

  • Subject: Re: Mac mini ram upgrades - anyone tried it?
  • From: "noel_pilot" <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:19:37 -0000

Cheers all, I've since spoken to Stormfront here in Exeter and they'll
do i=
t for =A325 and it won't invalidate my warranty (apparently doing it
myself=
would??!!) so for =A325 and the fact that I dont have anything remotely th=
in enough apart from a butter knife to give it a shot!!

Cheers all tho

Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Rob James <rob68james@...> wrote:

>=20
> Noel,
> Do not be put off by the guides, it's a lot easier than it sounds, I
mana=
ged it and I had zero experience with this type of thing. Since my initial
=
purchase, I have upgraded the hard drive, processor and memory, all
followi=
ng one of the many guides on line. For the initial break open I used a
Brod=
it car kit tool that I had, and after that I used the pallet knives.
> Rob
>=20
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> From: noel@...
> Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:40:42 +0000
> Subject: [ukha_d] Mac mini ram upgrades - anyone tried it?
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20=20=20=20=20
>                   Hi all,=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> so courtesy of a nice refund from Scottish power i've now got enough
for =
my mac mini.  Plan to buy from dixons airport shops for =A3430 and get ram
=
from crucial but only thorn in the side is googling seems to throw up some
=
pretty scary ram upgrade guides!!