Re: remote light control

Hi

Yeah, that sounds like a reasonable solution, however I'd like to go one
better; I'd like to use my existing light switch, so that when the light
comes on at the back of the house (like it does now) the lights also come
on
on the exterior of the garage. That would require a transmitter unit that
could switch from a 240v input - i.e. the existing supply to the rear
lights

Regards

Simon

2009/10/29 Quinten Uijldert <yahoogroups2@xxxxxxx>

> I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.  A BBSB ceiling switch
> (http://www.byebyestandby.com/in_ceiling_switch.php)
is effectively
> your remote controlled relay (on/off switch).  It goes near the
> lights, and then you use a BBSB wall switch
> (http://www.byebyestandby.com/Wallswitch.html)
to control it.  That
> doesnt need any wiring (it's a stick on switch) so can go anywhere
> convenient.
>
> 2009/10/29 Simon McCaughey <simonmcc@xxxxxxx>:
> > Is there any way to activate it from an existing switch? I.e.
from an
> > existing 240v input
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Simon