From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jamie Bennett
Sent: 27 October 2009 21:54
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] USB scrolling LED signs

Anyone have idea's?

I'm looking for a LED display that I can routinely send messages to via usb
through the command line (I only have Linux based machines here) and is of
reasonable wall-mounted size (around 1 meter?).

What I'm trying to achieve is a wall mounted information display that will
give short messages in my office. I want to use it as a informational
display to give me cues on impending calendar events, inbox status e.t.c
but
be sufficiently detached i.e. on the wall for me to glance at it without it
distracting me every 2 minutes on the computer.

Anyone seen something like this at a reasonable price?

Regards,
Jamie.