From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gareth Cook
Sent: 27 October 2009 18:29
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] Light sensor for Comfort ?

I have one spare . Cytech don't make it any longer.

grab me offlist

Hi all

For a while I've been using Comfort's sunrise/sunset times to determine
when certain lights should be switched on, but I'm finding they don't
really correspond to the actual daylight levels in my house (due to the
house layout & position).

So I would like to use a light sensor instead.

Any idea where I could buy an LSM01 light sensor module ?

And does anyone know how the LSM01 works - does it just provide a simple
on/off light/dark signal to Comfort, or do they provide a varying analogue
output ?
Ideally I'd like to be able to read the daylight level, so that I could
choose different daylight levels to control different lights in the house
(ie some parts of the house get darker before others do).

Or if anyone wants to make me up such a device I'd be willing to pay :)

Cheers
Lee

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.