Re: Righ-angled chuck adaptor

Simple answer is no. I've never come across a decent quality one.
Couple if years ago I went and got a proper right angle drill (makita
in this instance). It is just so much better than any adapter.
Expensive per use but i'm really glad I got it - makes jobs just
happen without swearing :-)

Regards
John