Re: anyone seen a 4 x RJ-45 single gang front plate

  • Subject: Re: anyone seen a 4 x RJ-45 single gang front plate
  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:02:48 -0000

If he does then I'd go for the grid range of GET plc. Just ordered a
stainl=
ess steel faceplate to fit in a double gang, then 4 x RJ45 modules with
bla=
ck insert. Not cheap but I only have a couple of places where I need 4
modu=
les in the same location. For 2's I use the Chelsea range from TLC-Direct

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Andrew Walker" <andrew.walker@...>
wrote:

> Cheers guys, a few good option there.
>=20
> I'll tell him to get lost when he then asks for a satin silver or
chrome =
mirror finish.
>=20
Richard Challis
> Sent: 26 October 2009 08:35
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [ukha_d] anyone seen a 4 x RJ-45 single gang front plate
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> Found this via Google, I have not used this company before nor have
> any connection with them.
>=20
> http://ethernetdirect.co.uk/acatalog/Cat5E_4000_Series_Outlets.html
>=20
> Looks interesting, I did like the bottom entry one (2nd down) I might
> get some for my flood wiring :)
>=20
> Let us know how it goes.
>=20
> Cheers
>=20
> Richard
>=20
>=20
> 2009/10/26 andy_walkuk <andy_walkuk@...>:
> > My bro is asking me where he can find a single gang front plate
for 4 x=
RJ-45 sockets on it.

> > I did point him to lets automate where they have a modular front
plate =
and you can buy 4 RJ jacks but it works out about =A335.

> > I did say it would be easier and cheaper to make it a double gang
but h=
e doesn't want the disruption to his nice plastered wall now.