From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of R=
ichard Challis
Sent: 26 October 2009 08:35
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] anyone seen a 4 x RJ-45 single gang front plate

Hi,

Found this via Google, I have not used this company before nor have
any connection with them.

http://ethernetdirect.co.uk/acatalog/Cat5E_4000_Series_Outlets.html

Looks interesting, I did like the bottom entry one (2nd down) I might
get some for my flood wiring :)

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers

Richard

2009/10/26 andy_walkuk <andy_walkuk@xxxxxxx>:
> My bro is asking me where he can find a single gang front plate for 4
x R=
J-45 sockets on it.

> I did point him to lets automate where they have a modular front plate
an=
d you can buy 4 RJ jacks but it works out about =A335.

> I did say it would be easier and cheaper to make it a double gang but
he =
doesn't want the disruption to his nice plastered wall now.