Fw: Keene IR - Compatible with Xantech ?

  • Subject: Fw: Keene IR - Compatible with Xantech ?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:22:00 +0100

Was thinking of buying the 3.5mm extension lead to test, and cut the
cheap
externsion lead and not the IR unit.

or

Do you know of any xantech compatible plasma friendly IR Receivers that
dont cost silly money ?

You may still not gettig working even if the voltages are correct.

There are two ways that the IR data can be carried, one is as the raw
control pulses (demodulated) and the other is with the IR carrier
frequency
(modulated). Have never actually played with any Xantech kit but Im pretty
sure they send the modulated IR over the data wire, not sure about how
Keene
do it though.

Keith

co.uk/electronic s/multi.php?