Re: Unlimited broadband

I moved to PlusNet Unlimited, from PlusNet Option 1 (which had well
stated
Peak Usage caps, followed by speed restrictions. The PNU has throttling
during peak times, mostly to P2P protocol, but overnight they howl along,
s=
it's not much of a problem. I regularly hit 150GB month, with no problems,
so I'd recommend them. They also have UK based support (in Sheffield) that
actually know what they're talking about! (I recently had to contact them
regarding a friends PN connection - turns out it was my friends domain that
was at fault!).

Lee

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Stephen Jones <ukha@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> > A bit of googling says that O2 and Plusnet may be candidates, but
I'd
> like
> > to hear from anyone using them before I take the plunge.
>
> I'm on the "PlusNet Unlimited" package since earlier this
year, and
> checking
> there now I=92ve been using approx 120GB/mth (roughly split 60GB
peak/60G=
> off-peak) over the last few mths. Costing me =A320/mth, although was
=A31=
2/mth
> for the first 3 mths.
>
> From here
> http://www.plus.net/unlimited_broadband/
> they say that it is really unlimited, although I cant see it listed
onlin=