RE: Groovy enclosures required

Hi Tim,

If you are looking to a really nice job and you have cutouts etc, check out
www.schaeffer-ag.de

Download their free Front Panel express software and design your own
19"
panels with cutouts, holes, engraved lettering etc. You can then purchase a
standard 19" case from the likes of Farnell or RS Components and use
the
front panel from above with the case. I have done this with a number of
projects and the look is very professional. The black anodised panels with
white lettering and engraving is very nice indeed.

Of course, it doesn't have to be 19" and you can use any case with a
front
panel that you can design in FPE.

They can also install press in bushings and studs to mount your display so
that you don't have to have holes through the front panel and this then
adds
nice professional look to them.

You can also do some nice rear panels too with all the cutouts you can
think
off.

Good luck.

Dave.

PS.. I have no connection with this company. I am just a very happy
customer.