RE: "Harry Potter" remote control?

The problem I see with that is that some IR codes can be misread if
you mov=
a normal remote control about, also some equipment is VERY directional.
Whilst the concept is quite cool, I think that in practice it may not be
that good.

I expect that quite a few will be sold for Christmas though!!!

Keith=20