O2 Broadband - Traffic shaping from now on...

  • Subject: O2 Broadband - Traffic shaping from now on...
  • From: "noel" <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 18:26:25 -0000

>From an email I received this week, guess it's a case of watch and
see to s=
ee if it is only these things it affects.

O2 Broadband service message
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
Dear Noel,=20

We're making some changes to help your O2 Home Broadband flow better in
Oct=
ober '09.
=20
The internet is busiest between around 8pm and 11pm, when most people are
a=
t home and online. This can slow it down for everyone.
=20
To stop that happening, we've introduced a traffic management policy for
ou=
r Access package on O2 Home Broadband.
=20