Advert: For Sale - Gefen Digital to Analog converter - Optical/Coaxial to Stereo

  • Subject: Advert: For Sale - Gefen Digital to Analog converter - Optical/Coaxial to Stereo
  • From: "noel" <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:55:55 -0000

Hi all,=20

A rather hasty incorrect purchase means this is up for sale.

As seen here...  http://www.cyberselect.co.uk/product/1558

It's a nifty little digital to analog converter, can take an optical or
coa=
xial input and outputs stereo phono.  Works very well, quality is
excellent=
.

What this does NOT do is work with DTS streams, i.e. 5.1 surround.  It
will=
happily take anything else, i.e. airport express output or anything else u=
sing digital output but not dolby digital. I've now bought the more
expensi=
ve version that does take dolby digital so this one needs to go.

Any offers before I ebay it?!  =A345 inc postage and it's yours.

Thanks

Noel