Re: DIN Rail Support Brackets?

What are you fixing into?
You could try a short length of copper tube with a large penny washer
on top - put a bolt/screw through the lot and tighten-up.

Or make the RS brakets yourself - should be relatively straightforward
to knock-up a jig to make that top-hat shape.

HTH,

Tim
(who's going to have to do something similar fairly soon...)

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Tracey Gardner
<tracey.gardner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd be grateful for any suggestions as to where I might get some
reasonab=
ly
> priced DIN Rail Support Brackets from.
> I need 72 or at a pinch 48 of them and RS want =A31.024 plus VAT each,
fo=
r a