Video Tour of Brilliant Living's HQ

  • Subject: Video Tour of Brilliant Living's HQ
  • From: Mark McCall <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:56:34 +0000

Brilliant Living is one of the UKs premier Integrators and we've
featured them before on Automated Home (from the SmartHome Shows of
2007 and 2008).  Run by husband and wife team - Iain and Melanie Shaw
- Brilliant Living has just been featured in Business Link Yorkshire
and because of that we get a chance to see around the high end
headquarters of their custom installation business, complete with AMX
touchscreen setup...

http://bit.ly/5W6U0F

M.