Re: Tivo returning to uk

Sadly it looks as through we won't be upgrading either of our Tivo's
then. Pity, but after our last experience of Virgin Media's customer
service (or be be more precise, lack of service) then I think we won't
be going anywhere near them again.

Just about to get a Humax HD DVR box for freesat as I love the freesat
HD via our Panny plasma but won't touch Sky for the same reasons as
not wanting to use Virgin again! :)

Pity. At least our two current Tivos will live on using a freeview digital
box.

Cheers

Rich

2009/11/25 Andy Davies <dajdavies@xxxxxxx>:
> 2009/11/25 Andy Powell <ukha@xxxxxxx>
>

>> http://blog.automated.it/2009/11/25/tivo-return-to-uk-via-virgin-media/
>>

> That's just pants - my nearest cable TV is 30 miles away and even then
I'm