From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of T=
racey Gardner
Sent: 23 November 2009 17:19
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx; UK_Selfbuild@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] BNIB Hager VB54Rs to dispose of

I have to confess that I didn't do my homework properly and bought a number
of Hager VB54R enclosures with a view to mounting Entrelec triple deck
terminals in them.
On examining them, they unfortunately don't lend themselves to my intended
purpose.
I've therefore decided to dispose of them and get myself some similarly
sized steel enclosures, which would do the job.

For anyone who doesn't know what a Hager VB54R is, they are capable of
accommodating 3 rows of 18MCBs, 54 MCBs in total or a smaller combination
of X10 units and MCBs.
They have maximum total load of 63 amps with a removable chassis with DIN
rails for ease of installation.
Top and bottom cable entry plates are removable and interchangeable.
They are approx 600mmm high x 370mm wide x 145mm deep with  a reversible
door with an integral flush handle.

So before I put them on ebay, I thought that I would offer them on here.
As I say they are BNIB, so I am looking for =A360 plus postage for them.

Tracey