RE: Another rotten Apple??

Internet radio to an iPod Touch is basically a no-no - there are
"workarounds" but they're so convoluted as to be unworkable.
There are a few
UPnP client apps on the iTunes store so you'd be able to use a UPnP server
to stream your collection to that *IN THEORY* but I haven't tried any
myself...

Phil

WiFi.
> I can buy an iPod touch and stream our music library, stream internet
> radio and stream Last.fm I thought.
> I asked in PC World (wanabe teccies) "DON'T KNOW", and
Currys (PC World
> rejects). "DON'T UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION try a call to Apple
Store in