RE: On my sh*t list this weekend...

:-D

Edited to correct angry typing...

"...are Apple once more =96 this time for not telling me that I can
only
deactivate all the machines on my iTunes account once per year *UNTIL* I go
to do it *THE* second time. Their customer service guys were so helpful in
explaining to me that all I needed to do was go to the machines that were
previously registered on my iTunes account and choose =93Store=94 ->
=93De-Authorise Computer=94 ... hmmm ... thanks ... I hadn=92t thought of
t=
hat,
how stupid of me. Now thankyou Mr Apple support person for that wonderful
nugget of information but would you now tell me how I can do that on the
machines that I recently blanked off and rebuilt with Windows 7 ... no
idea=
?
Oh, I should have done it before I reformatted them should I? Where does it
tell me that I should do that and *CAN ONLY* use the =93Deauthorise all
computers=94 option only once per year *BEFORE I GO TO DO IT AGAIN*? Oh it
doesn=92t? No ... I didn=92t think it did ... Grr!"

Phil

wrote:
>=20
> > Yes =AD I=B9m turning into a grumpy old b*st*rd... :-D
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20