[ADVERT] X10 stuff for sale

  • Subject: [ADVERT] X10 stuff for sale
  • From: "gearboxgraeme" <gkjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:57:42 -0000

Due to being in a rented house for the foreseeable future I have
decided it=
is time to have a bit of a clear out.

Therefore I now have the following X10 kit for sale (with prices in
bracket=
s):

1 Lamp module LM12 (=EF=BF=BD5)
1 Appliance Module AM12 (=EF=BF=BD5)
1 RF Transceiver+KR22 Key Fob (=EF=BF=BD20)
1 PC Interface CM12 (=EF=BF=BD20)
1 Mini Timer MT7222 (=EF=BF=BD15)
2 Appliance Wall Switch LW10 (=EF=BF=BD10 each)
2 Appliance Din mount Module AD10 (=EF=BF=BD20 each)
5 Dimmer Din mount Module LD11 (=EF=BF=BD20 each)

The din rail mounted stuff is in 2 consumer unit boxes (1 is MK the other
i=
s a Saip). I will include these is someone takes 3 or more of the din rail
=
mount stuff.

I also have an old consumer unit populated with Circuit Breakers ( but NOT
=
an RCD ).

Everything was working when I removed it from my house (before relocating
d=
own to Wiltshire, where I am now).
I will try and wire everything up over the weekend and make certain it all
=
works okay (need to find some filament bulbs I reckon).

My preference is to sell all the X10 stuff in one go so Im prepared to do
d=
eals/discounts for multiple items. (but I will split if needed). Postage
at=
cost or can be collected (Calne or Devizes in Wiltshire).

Also:
I also have a Via C3 1Ghz Mini-Itx machine. This has the Graphics, sound
an=
d network on board. Its got the 12v PSU, 512meg of ram, is cased and boxed.

Ive been using it as a camera server but Im replacing it with something a
b=
it beefier to handle more cameras.

Im looking for around =EF=BF=BD80 for this but Im flexible - especially if
=
its bought with some x10 stuff as well ;}

Email enquiries/offers off list to gkjones@xxxxxxx

I will be away from my PC from now until 2pm tomorrow so dont expect a
repl=
y until then.

If I get multiple offers then its 1st come 1st served.

Thanks - Graeme