Re: Re: [OT] Can i do anything about poor evening Broadband ?

I have started the process to do the same. They wanted me to log
download
rates using the BT speedtester, which seems to give a 3x higher reading
tha=
speedtest.net.

They did say they are asking customers to 'give them a month' to sort the
issues out. They are getting more capacity off BT, plus they expect a
benefit from the traffic shaping. So they claim, anyways...

T.

2009/11/10 noel <noel@xxxxxxx>

> Thanks Mark I'll give it another day or so then start having no doubt
> endless fun with O2's customer service about breaking my contract!
>

> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>, Mark McCall
> <lists@...> wrote:
> >
> > > Bugger, I'm out of my 30 day and moved from aaisp, looks
like i'll be
> heading back! :( which package you go for Mark?
> >

> > I went for the 6/100 package at =A332 -
> > http://www.aaisp.net.uk/broadband-prices.html
So far daytime usage is
> > very low so I should be able to move down to a lower one.
> >
> > M.
> >

>=20=20

--=20
--