RE: [OT] Can i do anything about poor evening Broadband ?

> Problem i have is at home in the evening when the service drops
to 1meg
> or
> below. I'm guessing this is not really Eclipse's fault and is due to
BT
> at
> the exchange ?

Check your router status page and see what the SNR & Attenuation values
are
when the network is performing (during the day) and also when it slows
(when
its dark).

I have similar issue, I monitor these values using PRTG software, and
noticed the SNR drops by 4-5dB when its dark, which slows my connection
speed by 1Mb. I noticed it followed the daylight hours (slows for longer
period in winter), so my theory is the street lighting is affecting and/or
power cables are causing the interference when its dark.

BTW - Im still with eclipse, on old evolution package.