Re: Movie server / large scale file copy

  • Subject: Re: Movie server / large scale file copy
  • From: "keyvan2r" <k1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 20:56:03 -0000

Thank you all for the help.
Likes like Robocopy is the popular choice.

When searching for Robocopy, I also found RichCopy from MS:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/2009.04.utilityspotlight.aspx

Looks to be a little more configurable than Robo and does multiple threads
so may be faster - might give it a try...

Thank again for the suggestions.