Re: LED Door Lock Status Indicator Hack

I agree, the bicolours would be better, but I already had the standard
LEDs in abundance. The 150 ohm IS a bit low, but the LEDs give plenty of
light and have been running for around 4 years so far.  If/when they
fail, I'll re-do the whole thing to make it more robust

For the remote readout thing, it looks like the best option is going to
be to hack a USB gamepad (cheap!) and write some VB to transfer the USB
signals onto a web page.  Anyone done anything like this before?

Cheers
Martin