From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Paul Gale
Sent: 01 November 2009 16:01
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d]

One easy-ish way would be to use an HA controller like Homevision and
then a PC connected running Homeseer and the HS touch interface or for
even prettier graphics and display, something like MainLobby which would
also connect to HV and/or HomeSeer. Would be easier to setup than a
homebrew solution but more expensive.

Paul.