[Advert] APC Smart UPSs for sale

For Sale

2x APC Smart 700va XL Long Runtime UPSs
These have the batteries and runtime of the 1500va model but are limited
to=
700va in terms of the load.
Can also add extra batteries via the battery connector at the rear.
This is the model http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?ba=
se_sku=3DSU700xlinet
The current version retails for =A3290+vat

Ideal for single PC where you need a long runtime.
I've tested the batteries and for 200 watts I get over one hour runtime.
S=
o batteries are almost as good as new.
UPSs are cosmetically very good.  They don't look used.
Make me an offer please for one or both!

Regards
Andy the UPS Man