Freesat on MediaPC

  • Subject: Freesat on MediaPC
  • From: "pjqx" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:26:49 -0000

Hi,

my windows 7 media PC is having trouble with Freeview - just can't get a
st=
able signal (not its fault, no coverage) and its not likely to change
until=
2011 - deep joy - so I'm looking at alternatives - has anyone used a frees=
at PCI card in a MCE/Windows 7 media centre - specifically I want to know
i=
f they will work with a bog standard Sky LNB - they look pretty cheap -
=A3=
20 ish from Ebay, so I might give it a dare - I have to do something!

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Tim.