Advert: For Sale - Pioneer 6500DVD in car dvd w/ipod link - Needs attention

  • Subject: Advert: For Sale - Pioneer 6500DVD in car dvd w/ipod link - Needs attention
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 18:13:46 -0000

A bit different from the usual offerings on here but sure someone
might be =
tempted!!

Pioneer 6500DVD in car dvd player head unit with 6.5" screen and
CDIB100 Ip=
od interface.

Unit has been fitted until recently in my clio however has an issue
'appare=
ntly' with a loose connection inside, it works and plays music but the
butt=
ons and lights come on and off. When they're off you can't push any
buttons=
which is a bit frustrating!

Have spoken to pioneer and they say there's a number of connections inside
=
that should be checked however they charge the earth to look at it and
gett=
ing inside a head unit's not really my forte!!

So, putting it on here for someone to enjoy. Sure there's a few on here
wit=
h gizmo/electronic knowledge that can sort it.

It plays dvd's, mp3 cd's. cd's. I think the unit's region 1 (US) for dvd's
=
however I think it's moddable, I've always used with dvd's I've 'backed
up'=
from my main collection so as not to scratch originals in the car etc etc =
so not been a problem for me.

The ipod interface gives you a ipod connection that you can run to the
glov=
ebox or cupholders etc.

Includes all leads, instructions, fascia, surround, faceplate case etc etc.

=A3100 inc delivery next day guaranteed.

Questions etc offlist.
Cheers
Noel