RE: Pronto RU970 Battery charging

There are (IIRC) 4 screws under the rubber feet and then clips around
the
periphery that hold the two halves together - the standard fuses are (IIRC)
something like a 1amp but I have replaced some that went here with 2amp
ones
and they've been fine since. I have some fuses somewhere but they're in the
container and I doubt I can get to them easily otherwise I'd send you
one...

Phil

Pronto