Advert: Component Switcher - JS Technology 2 ins 1 out

  • Subject: Advert: Component Switcher - JS Technology 2 ins 1 out
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 07:52:24 -0000

Hi all,=20

Bought this a few months ago to use with my wii and xbox so I could have
th=
em plugged in at the same time, I've now got an amp with component inputs
s=
o no need for it now.

http://www.letsautomate.com/11625.cfm?

Perfect condition, with power adapter.  Works perfectly.  One is set as
the=
master so if you turn that one on then that signal is passed through and d=
isplayed on the tv, turn that one off and the secondary source is
displayed=
.

=A330 inc postage, answers offlist.

Thanks

Noel

p.s. also got a fair few unopened tubs of slimfast I want to sell, any
inte=
rest?!!  (queue the flurry of jokes!!!)