Re: Re: Going Virtual - A Home Server Experience

I'm looking at probably bringing all the stuff that I can't virtualize
into
a single machine.

Hardware support seems to be a bit of a limitation with the likes of ESXi
and Hyper-V, but I can understand why - they're really an enterprise level
solution where the VMs need to be "fluid" and not tied to a
particular
platform thus allowing them to be shifted around easily.

Even support for serial / parallel port pass-through is missing :-( That's
real challenge for me at the moment as I have around a dozen serial / usb
devices that I need.

Martyn