Re: Ethernet over mains

Have you had a look to see if you can improve the performance of the
wireless link?  ie check if other WLAN USB sticks work better; check if you
& all your neighbours are trying to use the same channel (you only
really
get 3 non-overlapping channels in the 2.4Ghz range - 1,6 & 11).  Also
keep
in mind if you're trying to use "g" kit than any "b"
kit also in use will
drop *everything* down to b speeds (11Mb).

Something like netstumbler (or vistumbler for vista) will help show what is
going on in your area.