Re: Popcorn Hour and "My Lil Movie Jukebox"

  • Subject: Re: Popcorn Hour and "My Lil Movie Jukebox"
  • From: "tonytofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 16:55:35 -0000

Many thanks, that's great

Have put the files in a folder and created a dummy html file to redirect to
it (keeps things tidy)

It also solves having to mount the source folder after pch has been
switched on from cold as it's the same source, home key now takes me to the
start screen from anywhere and i can just copy the files over the network
(was a pain to keep taking the usb stick out for testing)

Shame the developer isn't devoloping/fixing the SD version (according to
his site) as it's what i need at the moment and it assumes SD is 4:3 when i
really need SD version in 16:9

Might have to write my own

Thanks again
Tony