Re: UK Sonos Repair

Mark

Sonos Europe tell me that the payment problems are due to EU regulations
(where have I heard that before!!?)

Apparently, they cannot deal directly with customers credit cards . . .

They are trying to get the necessary "clearance" to accept
payment via
PayPal but that too is proving difficult due to EU regulations . . . .

At the risk of making a political remark ( :-o) I thought the EU was
supposed to make trade easier not nigh on impossible.

I can only assume it's something to do with Sonos being an American
company???

I'll keep you updated on progress . . .

Cheers

Neil