Re: Access / Inspection cover

  • Subject: Re: Access / Inspection cover
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 14:59:10 -0000

To correct myself prices start at ~=A310 for a 6" tube and lid

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Bendall" <paul@...> wrote:

> Thanks Peter,
>=20
> However, I suddenly had a flash of inspiration and remembered I had
alrea=
dy seen irrigation valve boxes. This will do the trick for what I want and
=
at about =A33.50 closer to what I wanted to pay. For anyone else who reads
=
this I'll be getting them from:
<pandj.munnoch@> wrote:

> > Plastic boxes with moisture ingress glands and click on lids are
availa=
ble from suppliers of  electrical gear, eg City Electrical. Fine for your
u=
se if you dont mind digging 'em up. I would gun a bit of silicone sealant
i=
nside to reinforce the seal.