AlertMe SmartPlugs available to purchase

  • Subject: AlertMe SmartPlugs available to purchase
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 10:55:27 -0000

Finally got an email from Alertme stating that the Smartplugs (which
measur=
e power usage and can be HA controlled), are available to order.

"SmartPlugs monitor how much electricity any appliances plugged into
them a=
re using, as well as allowing you to control those appliances remotely.
The=
y can also extend the range of the wireless network in your home.=20

SmartPlugs are priced at just =A325 and to purchase yours, simply visit
sho=
p.alertme.com or call our friendly sales team on 0845 200 2873. If you are
=
already a customer, log into your secure website at my.alertme.com and go
t=
o My Account > Buy More . All it takes is a couple of clicks and yours
coul=
d be on its way to you within a few days.=20

We will be prioritising the shipping of SmartPlugs to everyone who has
alre=
ady placed a pre-order; including the roll out of AlertMe 2.0. So don't
del=
ay - get yours today whilst stocks last."=20