Mac mini - two monitors different resolutions?!

  • Subject: Mac mini - two monitors different resolutions?!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 21:24:52 -0000

Hi all,
I know a few of you have bought the new mac mini so hopefully someone can
advise.

Looking to connect it to both a projector and an lcd tv (tv is in bedroom).

The new mini's have two ports, 1 x display port and 1 x mini DVI so I know
that part is possible.

Ideally I'd have the displays mirrored however I'd want them at different
resolutions.  I've been googling around but havent yet seen anything that
confirms if this is possible.

I've dabbled before with switchres x but as i dont have a mini yet i can't
confirm if it works!

Also looking to connect two bluetooth keyboards simultaneously. Any issue
with that??

Anybody....??

Cheers

Noel