Re: Virtualisation

  • Subject: Re: Virtualisation
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 20:13:48 -0000

I'll answer for what I have. VMWare has a bridge which allows the
Virtual Network cards to use IP address that automatically bound to the
host physical network card. I can't remember the limit to the number of IP
addresses that can be bound to a NIC in Windows.

The only issue I have come across (others have commented as well) is that
file transfer from host to guest ia a UNC network connection is broken
(well you'll get about 15kbps)

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Martyn Wendon" <martynwendon@...>