Re: Virtualisation

Mark

By Sonos I meant the mp3s are file served to Sonos from the Mac Mini
Server.

No Homeseer hardware yet. I have homeseer connected to Comfort via the
plugin (IP)
I also had connectivity to HA7NET again through IP.

Mac Mini Spec is 2Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo.

VM Software is Parrallels - 512 Mb allocated to vm.

Mark - The setup is still in beta ie I am not running it in anger. Let
me know if there is anything I can test

Ben