Re: [OT] Additions have a 30% off offer ...

Unfortunate - according to the text it should have still been
available... although there was a 'withdraw offer at any time' caveat.

quote...

Terms & Conditions:

**This discount is available to new customers only and may be used once
to obtain 30% discount on your first order. The percentage discount will
apply to goods bought up to a maximum value of £500. Offer ends 30th
April 2009. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time