Velux and Comfort

  • Subject: Velux and Comfort
  • From: "Peter Church" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 08:26:12 -0000

Hi All

Question for anyone that uses Comfort and Velux Windows - have you
successfully learnt the IR codes to control from Comfort?  I've asked the
question on the Comfort forum and had no response, so I thought I'd ask
here instead.

Because of the embedded security aspect of the Velux IR you cannot just
load a file, but I do not see why learning doesn't seem to be working for
me.  That said it is the first time I've learnt IR, or indeed used Comfort
to broadcast any so it could be one of a number of things going wrong! I
just wanted to make sure I'm not trying to do the impossible.

Thanks,

Pete