RE: Re: Pronto Codes for NAD T785 Amplifier

Thanks Steve,

Think that is what I found on the NAD website

Currently GGGRRRRRRR at the remote for the JVC projector which has load of
buttons that you rarely need to use yet it only has an "INPUT"
button rather
than discrete selection buttons. Who the hell designs the remotes for these
devices. The things you need the most are power and source selection!!!

Keith