RE: Mac Mini v Popcorn Hour A110

> Yeh, but is your Plex indexing and coping with 30 terabytes of
movies
> like Phil ;-)

The server is currently 13Tb and only about 800 movies at the moment as I
lost all my A's and B's remember. :-D
=20
> I am always warmed by Phil's reviews, he always was an anal g*t and
I'm
> convinced that his current employer (who make Hi-Fi ONLY for THE most
> anal of people, sorry Ken) has honed his skills further :-).

No - just encouraged me to be more of a git probably! :-D

> If Phil says the picture

Picture is comparable to a "normal" DVD player running at
standard def - no=
up to the quality of the progressive scan DVI output of certain high end
manufacturers players but more than acceptable.
=20
> and sound quality is good

It's Dolby Digital and DTS bitstreams so ultimately it's down to the
decoders to do their bit there and I cannot fault the effectiveness of the
one I have here. :-D

> then I know that
> little old me (OK, not very little but certainly old) with specs and
> knackered ears can only be happy :-)

It's =A3200, silent, hardware only and it does the job ...

Phil