Text to X10 gateway?

A friend of mine wants to achieve this:

"I want to have a juicer on stage with me and every time someone texts
me with great idea the juicer runs for 5 seconds and at the end of my talk
I have a glass of juice to drink.  I saw something similar done a few weeks
ago with a lamp and an X10 controller.  The chap used an apple mac that
received emails with "light on" in the subject, I want to do the
same with texts and already have them arriving as an email."

Any ideas for the text message portion - easily and relatively cheaply.
Acting on texts with a particular subject would be good?

Cheers,

Paul.

signature database 3941 (20090317) __________

http://www.eset.com