From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rob Mouser
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:18 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Wi-fi Security

Hi All

I now have 4 Pronto 9600 with the serial/ir extender, all works well but
they have one downfall......They use wi-fi to connect to the extender
but the maximum security encryption is WEP128. This means I've had to
downgrade my wireless security in the house.

I was thinking that I could set up a separate wi-fi network just for the
pronto's but I'm now using the Slimserver control which means they need
access to my main server (2003 Server) where the squeezecenter software
runs. I also quite fancy adding a weather script too but that would
require internet access.

In short is there a way to set up a second wi-fi network which only
gives access to the server on port 9000 and possibly a specific range of
web URL's?

Oh and it needs to be simple so my little brain can cope!

Thanks

Rob