Re: Possibly OT: Multiple IMAP Account Webmail

2009/3/10 noel_pilot <HA@xxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
>
> Figure this is slightly off topic but sure someone will have some
ideas f=
or me:

> I'm after a webmail interface to be able to connect to multiple imap
acco=
unts simultaneously. =A0Something similar to googlemail but using imap
inst=
ead of pop3, so all of my folders are available at any point whether im on
=
my mac or web browser and simply seeing all accounts at the same time.

What about http://www.xuheki.com/ - I haven't used
it, just got it
from this list -
http://www.noupe.com/ajax/10-ajax-webmail-clients.html