Disco Loo Mk2

OK, so we're a few hours early for Friday Fun, but we just couldn't
resist showing you this one right away! Long-time friends of Automated
Home, Paul & Wendy Gordon have just completed an overhaul of their
"Disco Loo".  We covered the start of the project back in 2004,
but
you just have to marvel at the MKII version.  Watch the video below
and try not to smile as "that button" is pressed for the first
time...

http://bit.ly/ZBnK

M.