From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Neil Fuller
Sent: 11 March 2009 20:24
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Silent Gliss Autoglide

Andrew

The 5090 just needs a momentary closure of the switch to initiate an
"open" or "close".

As Ben said, you remove the switch and connect it to a CBUS relay (the
CBUS relays are volt free).

Set cbus up so that the relay closes for a short period via a Timer
action(1 second is more than enough) to initiate an "open" or
"close" of
the curtains. Set the Timer delay up in the Blocks tab

Currently, mine operate from one of the buttons on the Saturn switches
but will operate via light level when I get around to it!

HTH

Neil

Andrew Walker wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>
> I am thinking of adding some curtain control in the near future, could

> you explain how it is achieved with a simple cbus relay. I thought I
> would need one of the new cbus blind and shutter control relays?
>
> cheers

On